Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Libbie!!

DSC_4086
Hoot made the CAKE!!! It was perfect.


DSC_4088


What a day it was (so good it was two days ago!!). We've been really busy. We received a precious 21 second video of Libbie on her birthday. (what a gift) it was so perfect. I don't think I've stopped smiling! I made my way to the Asian market for egg roll wrappers that afternoon. We made egg rolls and fried rice for dinner and then we celebrated with a heart shaped birthday cake Hoot baked (almost all by himself). We sang happy birthday and Hoot blew out the three candles for her. I was so hoping we would get the good news on her birth day that we were I800 approved... it didn't come.. So today I called USCIS (immigration) and spoke to our officer. He said that he received 17 files yesterday. As he looked through the files he didn't find ours. After about 5 minutes of searching, he said, "well no wonder I can't find it... it was approved on the 14th and mailed out!!!! So it did get approved on her birth day... Another wonderful gift. God is so good!!!

I am a happy momma~

James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Libbie!!!! Happy Dance for Momma!!! It's gonna happen real soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelly.....I am so excited for you guys....another step closer! Libbie has no idea how her little life is about to change in the new year.....she will finally be going home to her forever family, she is one blessed little girl!
    Happy Birthday Libbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Birthday Libbie! You are one happy Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete