Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Romance

I wanted to save this for a Valentines Day post and I will probably recycle it at that time, but I was afraid I would forget the exact wording so I'll post it now... Hoot came home from school yesterday to tell me that he knew what romance meant... I wasn't sure I was ready for his definition, but I braced myself and asked him to explain.

"Romance is when a boy and girl kiss in Paris France and have chocolate creeps." He meant crepes, but he said creeps. I think Hoot and I share the same definition of romance. He's gonna be a great husband someday! I asked him how he came to this definition and he said, he just always knew... later I heard him tell Lambert that he saw it on Ratatouille.

I madly love these two sweeties. Never could I have imagine how blessed my life would be! I am so thankful for my family.
DSC_6267

DSC_6250
DSC_6247

DSC_6244

DSC_6233
DSC_6270
DSC_6271

3 comments:

  1. ooh! I need some chocolate creeps! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! Chocolate Creeps are great - you should try them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Chocolate creeps"!! Priceless!!! Love the pics are the kids!! "The doll" is growing!!

    ReplyDelete