Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Facebook

I've been posting a lot lately on facebook and realized I've neglected the blog. It's been senior photos and editing for me. i have a bit of writers block and I know I have customers waiting on edited photos so blogging has been pushed to the back burner. I took the kiddos with me on a photo session last week. They were so good and I knew the clients well so they didn't mind the littles tagging along. I captured these shots of them before the session. it was such a sweet sweet day. Today Libbie and I will head into Shriners to pick up new AFO's. I am praying the new AFO's will fit in her shoes better and we won't have to go back to ugly orthotic shoes. The most important thing is that she can walk steady no matter what shoes she's wearing. If we have to go back to orthotics... then so be it. BUT we both love cute shoes so it will stink if she can't wear them. DSC_8008 DSC_8003 DSC_7993 DSC_7987 Libbie is getting better with the camera... she'll smile for me now! FINALlY DSC_7995 They had no idea I was taking their photos so it was just awesome to capture these moments as they happened.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could meet up with you today while you're in town. will be in the Woodlands at my thyroid/adrenal doctor though:(

    I hope the appointment goes well and the orthotics are just right for Libbie and for some cute shoes. Hope you had a nice time in Dallas. We missed you. Remind me to tell you about Kate's school portfolio. When can y'all come over?????

    These are darling photos!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always such sweet photos...praying with you for cute shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos!! I need to come spend a few days with you and learn. =) I love the happy smiles on Libbie's face, she has come a long way!!!

    ReplyDelete