Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Past and Present

The Doll stole the show this year... While Hoot has always been the character, she turned up the heat this Halloween. She doesn't love dressing up the way her big brother does.. but she LOVED being a cheetah this year and she stayed in character just the way Hoot used to do. He decided to be a Creeper this year which if you don't have tween boys you may not be familiar with this character... Minecraft is all the craze with young boys. Hoot quickly became fascinated with the tablet game. It's basically Legos on a tablet. He can build and then blow things up. We had a great time at our Fall Fest at church. But we made a family decision when we came home that next year we will stay home and pass out candy. The kids LOVE answering the door and we feel we can be a light in our neighborhood. The weather is beautiful right now and we are looking forward to the Holiday season ahead. We've already started counting our blessings and reflecting on what we have to be thankful for.

So... here we go...

She doesn't know Im behind her yet... I was VERY sneaky.. she just saw her makeup
DSC_3479

And here is the toothless grin
DSC_3477

Now I'm busted... she caught me
DSC_3480

DSC_3481

DSC_3482

Think she likes it..?
DSC_3484

DSC_3499

DSC_3503bwm

The CREEPER
DSC_3502

Now a walk down MEMORY LANE
DSC_1945

DSC_1957

DSC_1557

DSC_1936

DSC_5468 color

DSC_4307

DSC_4587

DSC_1831

DSC_2369

DSC_2472

DSC_2773

DSC_3583

DSC_4140

DSC_4254

Cleaning out the garage... we stumbled upon some older costumes... he would not let me throw them out...
DSC_3579

DSC_3575

DSC_3576

DSC_2170

DSC_2486

DSC_3240

DSC_3551

DSC_3776
Preppy/Sporty Storm Trooper
DSC_3783

DSC_3813

DSC_3815

Hoot will forever be our character... The VERY best EVER costume was his Elvis costume. I can not put my hands on this pic. I will find this pic!! It was hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Love The Doll's CHEETAH costume (she was a beautiful cheetah INDEED) and LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I think he rocked that BOX as well! Love! Love! LoveT The walk down memory lane of Hoot's Halloween costumes! I think he rocked that BOX as wellso remember the batman costume! Gotta love I thought I was the only one who stashed Halloween costumes!! Bre is 6 and I still have her tiny costumes and my 1yr old granddaughter will add that to the collection of the 2 I bought her this year. I just couldn't pass up the tiny cupcake dress!! Adorable I tell you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! LOVE, love, love it! All of it!

    ReplyDelete