Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I WON!!

I have been waiting to share the news!!! I won the free seat for Lisa's http://www.thelongroadtochina.com/ "Get out of the Auto Zone" photography class!! I am so excited. I didn't know if she had posted the results, but she has so it's safe for me to share the great news! I never win anything so this was an amazing blessing. It came at the perfect time too. Lambert and I celebrated 13 years of wedded bliss Monday and he bought me a new lens for my camera! I have lens love right now. (and husband love). I have posted MANY times about my amazing husband, but I'll share it again. I am married to my very best friend. He's honest and supportive and he loves me unconditionally. He has certainly proved that this year.

I love you Lambert!
DSC_3709

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting! Maybe you can share your wonderful new found knowledge with me! ;) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new lens and winning the class. Your photos are lovely now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again on the win and THE ANNIVERSARY! I'm so excited to see all you learn thru this amazing class. I know you will have REALLY AWESOME pics of the family now!

    Soooo wish that I could join this class. Maybe in the future when "the money ain't funny or the change ain't strange"!! :)

    ReplyDelete