Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tricks and Treats around the house

Lots of fall festivities and fun around the house.

We tore down some shelves in our kitchen and the whole family participated in the demo... fun!!
DSC_5868

We painted and I finally put up the Ceaser recipe I've had for months
DSC_5948

DSC_5950

We've had lots of comfort food
DSC_5952

DSC_5956

DSC_5955
The weather has been so nice, I've opened the windows a few times in the morning to air out the house

Halloween mantle... we have a really long mantle that is difficult to decorate. It always looks cluttered and over done when I finish with it. I wish I could be a minilamist, but I just keep adding accessories (junk) and don't know when to stop.
DSC_5960

DSC_5957

We had a little pumpkin carving fellowship over the weekend. INDOORS!!! I threw down the drop cloths and covered the table in craft paper and we went to town
DSC_5926

DSC_5924

DSC_5923

DSC_5927
It was so much fun!

Hoot had a tailgate party at his school for spirit week. He found the smashing booth and went to town
DSC_5918
DSC_5902
Libbie wanted to bring home a new puppy. She was so cute. I could have brought her home, but Lambert would have killed me!

The girl has a mean arm and winds up like a major league pitcher
DSC_5889

She liked put put too
DSC_5905

If there is a face painting booth to be found... Hoot will find it
DSC_5895

The packaged arrived today and the kids had a ball... they know... it's gonna be good
DSC_5962


Thank you Granna!!
DSC_5963

DSC_5972
DSC_5976


DSC_5975
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST>>> Hoot thinks these plastic rubber bugs are sooo much fun. he leaves them all around the house to scare his mother and sister. I think this little fellow is by far the creepiest trick we have around the house. Happy Halloween.. enjoy your week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Loving your photos!! The pumpkins are great - I love those carving parties! I seriously had to laugh and almost spit out my coffee seeing Hoot and his rendition of Smashing Pumpkins! Awesome!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEll look at those photo skills!!!! WOW!!!!! Love how you captured the "essence of childhood" behind the camera lens!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete