Friday, July 30, 2010

Isn't this a sweet room? Love it. Loved this little cake for a Strawberry Shortcake Party...
God is so good!

USCIS receipt!! We are getting closer... I received the notice from the USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) Sounds, very serious. The receipt is from Homeland Security!! We have an official number! I can't believe I'm so excited over this little piece of paper... BUT I AM!! We are one step closer. I'll be stalking the mailman for the next few days, in hopes of little package that holds the BIOMETRICS appointment for me and Lambert! very serious, very serious. I can't wait!! Maybe it will come today!!! A girl can hope! It would be a very good Friday indeed if that little package came today! (it's a good Friday anyway)

Isn't this good news?
Psalm 37: 4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

2 comments:

  1. Very good news, indeed! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scripture that you have is one of my favorite verses. It is what got me through the long wait, because Darci was the desire of my heart and God's word clearly states He gives us the desires of our hearts. Your desire is getting closer to becoming a reality!!!

    ReplyDelete