Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stalking

So lately I have been doing more stalking and a lot less posting. I've been busy too. I don't know how so many bloggers post so often. I can't find the time! I mentioned in a previous post that I was taking a photography class with an amazing photographer in PA. http://www.thelongroadtochina.com/ I ordered a fixed 50mm lens and it came today so I have been VERY busy trying to catch some photos of the littles. I have a ton of homework and I am so excited to learn. I've come across some awesome photography blogs and just can't get enough lately. I want to learn more and just get better and better. These are just a few of the shots I took today. They are unedited... I learn that in a couple weeks. Stay tuned!

DSC_4596

DSC_4593

DSC_4526
The Doll thinks she's The Chef... and she's a bossy chef

DSC_4523
My best friend bought Libbie and I matching aprons. She wears hers daily! She loves to be in the kitchen and it makes me happy. We have something we enjoy together. However She is VERY messy
DSC_4590
She's telling me she's had enough as I took this shot!

5 comments:

  1. I love aprons. I wish I remembered to put them on more often. I, like Libbie, am a very messy chef! Your photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures look great! Share what you learn...I just got the 50mm lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your shots look GREAT, Shelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography class seems to be going great!! LOVE THE SHOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete