Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Fall

I've pulled out the fall decorations even though it still feels like were in the dawg days of summer here in the south. I love fall decorating. I'm really ready to pull out the Christmas decor too. I can not wait! I am so excited for Christmas this year. We have been so blessed and have so much to be thankful for. I've been practicing and practicing with my camera set on the "M - - - - -" word. It's getting easier, but I still have much to learn. I've also been working in Photoshop which I LOVE!!! I could stay up all night touching and retouching my photos. It's soooo much fun. I've been cleaning all day today and hope to take some photos of the casa later tonight. I can't wait to share the decor. I recently learned how to change my photos to black and white. I know I sound like such a rookie. I am...
DSC_4711
DSC_4338
These aren't the very best photos, but it's what I chose. Hoot is so animated. I took some great shots of them this afternoon. I can't wait to post those too!

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to use the M settings too! I have so much to learn and really need a class too! Your pictures are looking great and good to hear you are experimenting!

    ReplyDelete