Sunday, January 9, 2011

Celebrity Friends!

My good friends are in Haiti right now spending time with their soon (hopefully) to be adopted son, Vensley. They were planning to go visit back in December, but their trip was cancelled due to rioting. Leslie was devastated. Her husband and oldest son went on a mission trip this past summer and God put sweet Vensely on Mark's heart. Little did Leslie know that when Mark returned home, they would soon be adopting their 3rd child! They have one biological son and one biological daughter and soon they will bring home their third adopted son. God is so good. So a month ago Leslie and I were talking about their cancelled trip (just hours before they were to get on the plane) and all the WHYS and What IF's... She is faithful and knew that God must be up to something. They got the news they would travel in January and they left last week. While they were there, The Today Show crew (yes THE TODAY SHOW) interviewed them regarding the one year anniversary of the earthquake and their adoption plans. So my friends will be aired this Wednesday, I can't wait to watch. Hope you do too. You can't miss Leslie, she is a beautiful blonde and Mark always has a twinkle in his eye! Maybe we'll get to see little Vensley too. You can read more about my friends here:http://estesfamilymoments.blogspot.com/

69737_478456522616_573227616_6049128_5028993_n

What a Great New Year
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you and love you!!! I can't wait to tell you all about my trip....it was amazing and hard at the same time!!
    Did you know that scripture you put at the bottom of this post is our family scripture we claimed??? We actually tagged the walls of the church with it before they put the sheetrock up!!!

    ReplyDelete