Saturday, August 14, 2010

Eye Candy

I've been looking for inspiration a lot lately. Not just for Libbie's room, but for the house. I'm needed to change things around and I love perusing the web at eye candy. Thought I would share some of my favs! I'm really drawn to the lighter colors these days. The white contrast looks so crisp against the different colors and textures.

Sweet sweet little girls room. I bought a chenille bed spread for Lib's room. I can't wait to share. I promise as soon as it comes together, I will post. I did a little with Hoot's room too! I didn't want him to feel left out.

I love these little girls. Great design.
I would love to snuggle up in this little nook with a good book like Pinkalicious!!!!

Beautiful chest in a bathroom.
Love the parasols

I've loved this room since I first laid eyes on it in Country Living magazine several years ago. It's soooo me.

I found the goose lamp on e-bay several years ago, but i got outbid. it's just so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment