Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Full Party Planning Mode

I created the invite myself. It turned out pretty good, but the font was a tad bit small. Lambert took the photo of Hoot upside down while we were in Galveston for Mother's Day. I loved it so much. It's one of my favorites. Hoot is his mother.... Granna and Papa's package arrived today. I immediately hid his birthday bag. I set a few goodies aside that Granna packed for him (all pirate themed) and then went into the laundry room. When I came out, he had already found the "Loot" and was sneaking it out of the kitchen. It's a good thing I put the gift bag in the cabinet or he would have opened it too! After dinner he mastered his first ever 100 piece puzzle on his own!!! He was so impressed and so was his momma!!


Yep... He's turning six years old this month!! It's so hard to believe, but it's already here. We decided last year that we would throw a Lego themed birthday party. I've tossed ideas around in my head for around 6 months and the weekend is finally here. Hoot is soooo excited. We've go lots of fun stuff planned and I've found some really neat party ideas online.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love the invites.....you did great! Glad that he enjoyed his puzzle and other goodies!

    ReplyDelete