Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ONE STEP CLOSER

I'm ready to have all my chicks in my nest!
We received our USCIS Biometrics appointment notice in the mail today!!! If I were in better shape I would have done a cartwheel in the drive way.... I didn't... We're going to try to walk in early to the immigration office tomorrow in hopes that they will have mercy and grace and permit us to have our finger prints taken. IF that goes well and IF our case officer will oblige we may be able to lock a file in the next couple of days. Hold on... I'm going to do a cartwheel now... Okay I'm back. couldn't pull it off.


So... today I got word from another adoptive mom who informed me that someone was inquiring about the little girls file from our Yahoo group... I stopped biting my nails over 10 years ago.... my cuticles are bleeding and the nails are gone. I had several appointments with clients today and did a lot of driving. Before I even realized what I was doing my fingers were hurting. I prayed and praised and asked God for his will in our lives and in this little girls life. I know He is the author and perfect creator and His will shall be done. Why is it so difficult to TRUST? We also got sad news today that a couple from our small group did not receive the referral they were so hoping for. I ask that you pray for them. I know their hearts are breaking. They have amazing faith, but this was a blow. I will post tomorrow when I know more! Keep up the prayers. We feel them!


Psalm 72:17May his name endure forever; may it continue as long as the sun. All nations will be blessed through him, and they will call him blessed.

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! I'll have Cora do one of her cartwheels for ya! :) I'm praying for God's favor, that He will give you the desires of your heart. I'm sorry for your small group family. I hope they receive good news soon but until then, I pray God's love is a salve for their wounded heart. Thank you for your faithfulness. Your daily testimony is a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that it's so hard to trust but you are SO close!! YOUR little girl is out there...somoeone told us the other day that God knows our children's last names before we do. I just have a good feeling it is all going to work out!
    I am so sad for our fellow small group family...I will for sure pray for them too!!!
    Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete