Thursday, May 6, 2010

In the DARK

We've lost our two front teeth!!!!

Sometimes I feel like I live in a cave. I never know what's going on in the world because I rarely watch TV. Today I heard a song on Christian radio called, Live Like We're Dying... apparently this guy, Kris Allen beat out Adam Lambert on America's Got Talent show. Well Kris is a Christian Artist. Wow, Simon (i do know who he is) picked a Christian. So, I'm listening to these lyrics and just about balling in my car. Amazing artist, but amazing lyrics too. I thought I would share these wise words I should be living by. I wish I could figure out how to add a playlist, but I really just love the words.


Sometimes we fall down, can't get back up We're hiding behind skin that's too tough How come we don't say I love you enough Till it's to late, it's not too late Our hearts are hungry for a food that won't come And we could make a feast from these crumbs And we're all staring down the barrel of a gun So if your life flashed before you,What would you wish you would've done Yeah, we gotta start Looking at the hands of the time we've been given If this is all we got and we gotta start thinking If every second counts on a clock that's ticking Gotta live like we're dying We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to Turn it all around or to throw it all away We gotta tell them that we love them While we got the chance to say Gotta live like we're dying And if your plane fell out of the skies Who would you call with your last goodbye Should be so careful who we live out our lives So when we long for absolution,There'll be no one on the line, yeah Yeah, we gotta start Looking at the hands of the time we've been given If this is all we got and we gotta start thinking If every second counts on a clock that's ticking Gotta live like we're dying We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to Turn it all around or to throw it all away We gotta tell them that we love them While we got the chance to say Gotta live like we're dying You never know a good thing till it's goneYou never see a crash till it's head on Why do we think we're right when we're dead wrong You never know a good thing till it's gone
Mark 12:33
33To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices."

No comments:

Post a Comment