Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wise Counsel

I have been inspired, amazed, motivated, impressed, reassured, encouraged and challenged by this woman. She is indeed a godly woman who speaks truth in love through her blog that touches so many. I'll even go as far as to say, I have been a little intimidated by her. She is one of those that always looks great and put together. She claims to have her days, but I've seen her out and she is put together. I know... we all have our days even Kim. Today I was blessed by her. I've been at my wits end with "the wait" and she gave me wise counsel and godly encouragement. I just want to say a big thank you to this woman. I also want to thank the rest of you for being so supportive and helpful with contacts, websites, links and lists. I have a better attitude today. thanks to all of you who were so kind as to carry my burden along with me.

Galations 6:2 Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of

4 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to write that. I feel so privileged to be able to have encouraged you today and I am here whenever you need it. You will get there...just trust God. Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim is a very sweet woman with wonderful words of wisdom!!! Hope all is going well!!! Please let me know how things are going!!! Yes the wait is long, remember God put you on this journey and you will get to the end, not sure when, but it will happen and you will gain strength and wisdom as you wait.
    Psalm 27:14: Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
    Psalm 33:20: We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, she's as cute as a button too! It's good to have good friends! I know I couldn't get through the day without them! Hang in there. I'll say a prayer right now.
    Warmly,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kim!! She is such a beautiful soul!!!
    Your growing family is in my prayers daily!

    I have a question for you. If you could send me an email at mmarsh824@aol.com... I would love to get your input about the crabapple painting.

    I am thinking of selling some of my earlier work.. minus the frames... on Etsy at a reduced price:) I am running out of room!:-)

    ReplyDelete