Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Days

I told you this is how Hoot hunted for eggs!
The Easter Bunny delivered a Bible Man costume in Hoot's basket! Can you tell he's excited??

Much to my disliking, I conceded to Star Wars themed eggs this year... UHGG! This was a little green Yoda stuck to the side of a beautiful hot pink egg. Hoot was so proud!
It seems like the last couple of weeks have flown by. It was Good Friday and now it's a week after Easter. Do you ever feel like you blink and a week or two have passed? We have had a lot of GOOD days. However, yesterday I woke up not feeling so great. It was Lambert's first day to teach a junior high Sunday school class at our new church. I knew I was going to be sick, but decided to get dressed and be there to support my man. I had my first "episode" before his class started and knew it was only the beginning. As I sat in a room with 17 junior high kids, I felt my face turning green. I made an exit for the ladies room and had my second "episode". I didn't eat breakfast so I thought after round two, I would be able to make it to the service. We were starting a new series so I didn't want to miss it. Round three came with the offering. I quickly made my escape during the prayer and stayed in the ladies room until the service was over. Hoot wanted to go out for lunch and when I told him that mommy was not feeling well, he responded, "that's okay mom you don't have to order, just me and dad will eat..." What a sweet boy! I spent the rest of the day in bed or in the bathroom. It has been a really long time since I spent a whole day in bed. My body is sore today. I feel like I have so much to do. I stayed home from work because I have ZERO energy. Every time I get up to do something around the house, I feel wiped out! I did manage to watch the final round of The Masters yesterday. Phil just seems like a great guy and he loves his wife! Go Phil!! I'm going back to the couch. Martha is on!


No comments:

Post a Comment