Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Good Man

He's a God LOVE'N MAN this man of mine! (this is how Hoot hunted eggs Sunday morning) He was Bible Man... NICE...
A God FEAREN'man too I love you honey! (not sure this is correct grammar)
Stripping a door I want to re-paint....Serving his wife with a smile....

You know it's hard to find a good God fearn', God love'nman these days. Lets face it... they are hard to come by in the times were living in. I pray every day for my son's salvation and discipleship. I pray that he will make wise choices and select good friends. I pray that he will be surrounded by a cloud of witnesses that will show him the way. I don't want him to make the mistakes I made. I want him to be sold out for Jesus NOW and ALWAYS. I want him to LIVE out his faith and have abundant life. I pray for his future wife and her protection. I pray that she will guard her heart and keep herself for Hoot. I hear people say, "you can't shelter him/her/them from this world". I say, YES I CAN!!!" ... and will. Kids grow up too quickly. They are exposed to this mean ole world sooner rather than later, unfortunately. I think it's my job to protect him from the evils of this world and teach him the truth of the gospel. I pray that Hoot will look to his father as an example and follow in his path.Lambert is a good man that loves the Lord and is a light in this dark world. Don't get me wrong we are a real couple with real disagreements. Sometimes we don't see eye to eye, but I am so thankful for my God love'n man! AND THAT HE PUTS UP WITH ME! I fully admit I am difficult. I always have been, obsessive and bossy. I pray every day to be a good wife, that is submissive to my husband's leadership. ITS HARD, but it works when I just do it! Deuteronomy 11:19Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates, 21 so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land that the LORD swore to give your forefathers, as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment