Friday, April 30, 2010

Good Friday


If you haven't tried this candle... I highly recommend it. I bought it here. http://www.laurieshomefurnishings.com/ (amazing store if your anywhere near Tomball, Tx) you can also go to the Comfort website here http://www.comfortcandleco.com/html/productdetails.php?id=3. I've tried several of the fragrances and they are wonderful. They are long lasting, packaged pretty and I'd say they are definitely a GOOD THING!

What a week! Seems like there has been something going on every night since last Sunday. We made a quick day trip up and back to Dallas. It was my nieces 4th birthday so we couldn't miss it! This morning I hosted a brunch for a service organization I belong to. I was up really late last night cooking up some yummies. Tonight I'm up late cleaning and fluffing for a baby shower that I'm co-hosting tomorrow morning. A beautiful friend is having her third baby. (finally a girl!). It's been so much fun picking out girly decorations. I'll take pics once everything is pulled together. It's late... I'm listening to a little Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson. Sweet sweet voices keeping me company. The guys have been in bed for a long time now. I love being up late (by myself). I get so much done that I can't or won't seem to do when my guys are up.
Proverbs 31: 7 She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks

No comments:

Post a Comment