Monday, March 21, 2011

Perfection!

tessaafter

Is this not the BEST dining room you've EVER seen?? I'm a traditional gal and love everything about this room. I know I've been posting A LOT about our newest family member and all of our family DRAMA, so I thought I would lighten it up a bit and give you some spring decorating inspiration. My dining room is VERY similar to this one. I'm thinking I want to 'tweak' things just a bit. I'm hoping for the silhouettes for my birthday (they are from here http://www.cutarts.com/). I have the perfect place for them... and I already have the blue transferware to hang above them. You can read more about Tessas dining room transformation here.. http://nineandsixteen.blogspot.com/search/label/Dining%20Room. She has created a beautiful space with the help of the ever so talented Holly Mathis (from Houston by the way...) http://www.hollymathisinteriors.com/

Happy Reading... PS today was an absolute JOY for me and The Doll... she kissed me for the first time on her own!!!! BLISS, Pure bliss!

6 comments:

  1. Yay about the kiss...what an answered prayer!

    That is amazing! I want you to come REALLY look at my kitchen and living room and help me change things without spending a fortune! I am sick of faux finish.... (Marc will die!!!)
    We will talk more about it later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little steps everyday...and today a KISS!!!! Praises!!!
    I love this dining room...I will have to check out the blog you mentioned!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for kisses!!!!

    LOVE that dining room:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love hearing how you and the doll are bonding. I look forward to handing you food and peeking at the doll in a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS--that is a very pretty and welcoming dining room:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have just spent about thirty minutes reading your blog... Hopped over from Kim's. I know today was such a blessing for you.

    ReplyDelete